Comp Parts Cheap

ThaMan

Solid State Member
AMD Sempron 64 3300+ Palermo 1600MHz HT 128KB L2 Cache Socket 754 Processor

MSI K8NGM-V Socket 754 NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

The Ram (left) spectek 128mb pc2700 ddr (mid) centon 512mb ddr pc2700 (right) aeneon 512mb ddr1,333 pc2700

(Left) asus cd rom (Right) samsung cd rom

everything is brand new working on getting pictures of course. Im new heari, but have a love for computers and one of your mods an I have become friends so he brought me over and showed me what a great place this is, I will be adding more ram, another mobo, another Hd, and another cdrom just have to get the part numbers, and pics will be up later today. Treat me good please......

I will entertain offers on each item an they do have original boxes.

Oh come on you need to buy now!

He will drop the price of my subwoofers if someone buys some of his stuff. It will drop it by a large margin too!

Please do it :)

I could use the help, LOL

Edit-
foreman/ george/ pro-rabbit/ Moe lester/ awinter/ valant94gt/ thaikim/ corsica/ Vosschs x2/ lzenlunatic/ 93supra/ LeXx2/ Dconder/ NJack2AF x2/ cdr/ Untouchable11 x3/ GetloudSpl/ TooLowTooGo/ iLL-Faded/ PowerNaudio/ mjbailey21/ littlebuddy34/ cappy72/ zachzchw/ seth350/ jimmclrk1/ hondaph001/ Cheeseburger35/ worlddre/ flakko/ excelerater

those would be all his references from a car site that he has been at for almost 5 years!

So, he has done alot of good business in the past. LOL, and I could really use the discount.

So, great seller, and great products, so why not buy :D

65 minutes between two posts....that edit button was out of reach eh :p

I might've bought the motherboard, but socket 754...its way too out of date for anyone to buy...that's probably why he's trying to get rid of it.

well yes and NO it works great for light use pc and gaming like WC3, Sims, age of empire, even quake 4 works well, also for a burning comp for cds and dvds, if your a high tech gamer then no this isnt for you...although its date is old its still brand new. Plus come on you know you want to play with it an with the brand new sempron processor its QUICK!!

Pic: all the goodies

Pic: (Left) Western Digital 40gb Hd (Right) Western Digital 160gb Hd

socket 472 mother board fun to play with comes with celeron 1.8ghz processor

Pics: Case with plenty of room (with or without 500watt ps) price will differ

Obviously by far there is ALMOST ENOUGH to build 2 decent cpus 1 for gaming and 1 for net surfing, I am willing to part out or sell whole with a huge discount to the buyer, as a package I will say 400$ shipped 2-3 day insured priority mail or shoot me some offers..I need this stuff gone to raise money for my next build which I am going am2 this time.

its an ATX case I guess 20$ + shipping on the 40gig, better deals for buyin multiple items

I am interested in the following items, please post or pm me the price of each one.
(1) asus cd rom
(2) samsung cd rom
(3) Western Digital 160gb Hd

I am in need of a cd rom, because my new computer is more of a media computer and don't include one. You can view my threads and see if the above cd roms would work, that would be great.

Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom