Carbon Fiber Computers/Laptops/Cases

It really depends on what it costs you for supplies and all. I mean, most people look around $100-$150 when buying a case I would say, but this is a bit unique...

It really depends on what it costs you for supplies and all. I mean, most people look around $100-$150 when buying a case I would say, but this is a bit unique...

I agree. Also depends on how long it takes for you guys to assemble it, how easy you can acquire parts, and how many you sell.

Are you making the parts with carbon fiber material and the epoxy and baking them? Or are you taking existing pc case parts and wrapping them with carbon fiber material?

Ill have a word with my business partner as he is the one constructing them. We'll most likely be starting from scratch with an aluminum frame and then constructing on from there. Wouldn't be fun if we just took a case and wrapped it in carbon fiber.

Hehe yea. Also to anyone that was interested in the case. We will probably do a normal version and then more of a gaming version case with LEDs. Not exactly sure what you guys are into but just informing you all.

I'd buy a mid tower from you if you're willing to give me a good price and build to to my specifications.

Back
Top Bottom