Go Back   Computer Forums > Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-30-2006, 03:13 AM   #1
Solid State Member

Default Brand new Toshiba and Dell laptop for sale.

Hey, Im selling to brand new and great laptops. First off im selling a Toshiba Satellite laptop. This laptop is one of toshiba's best and brand new laptops, and is very powerful and fast. The toshiba has 3.0ghz, 512mb, Intel pentium 4 processor, ATI radeon 9000 mobility video card(the best toshiba offers), and uses windows xp. Now I have only had this laptop for 2months, and used it in my first freshman semester in college. Half way through the semester I built my own computer and now have no need for this laptop. Toshiba prices this laptop around 1500. Im looking for no less than 800 dollars for the toshiba.

Now the dell, my brother purchased and it isnt that powerful, but it serves its purpose. Its a Dell Inspirion 1200, 1.5ghz, 250mb of ram, Intel pentium 4 processor, and uses windows xp. Both laptops have CD/Rw and all that great stuff on the Cd/Rom. Im looking for around 450 for the dell laptop. I have pictures of both these laptops on hand, so if any interested buyers need pictures ill be sure to send them to you at any time. Please pm me or respond to this forum so i can respond. Thank you all for your time.

StevenL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 08:53 AM   #2
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate
Default Re: Brand new Toshiba and Dell laptop for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenL
Hey, Im selling to brand new and great laptops. First off im selling a Toshiba Satellite laptop. This laptop is one of toshiba's best and brand new laptops, and is very powerful and fast. The toshiba has 3.0ghz, 512mb, Intel pentium 4 processor, ATI radeon 9000 mobility video card(the best toshiba offers), and uses windows xp. Now I have only had this laptop for 2months, and used it in my first freshman semester in college. Half way through the semester I built my own computer and now have no need for this laptop. Toshiba prices this laptop around 1500. Im looking for no less than 800 dollars for the toshiba.

Now the dell, my brother purchased and it isnt that powerful, but it serves its purpose. Its a Dell Inspirion 1200, 1.5ghz, 250mb of ram, Intel pentium 4 processor, and uses windows xp. Both laptops have CD/Rw and all that great stuff on the Cd/Rom. Im looking for around 450 for the dell laptop. I have pictures of both these laptops on hand, so if any interested buyers need pictures ill be sure to send them to you at any time. Please pm me or respond to this forum so i can respond. Thank you all for your time.

Wow great price for the Toshiba! if i had 800 dollars id buy it wow great price !

Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 08:54 AM   #3
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

Yeah lets see some pics
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:56 AM   #4
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

Ok first of all the exact models and more information regarding the specs of the Laptops would be useful for example hard drive size.

Can you post the pics up in the thread so we can see the quality etc.

Just more information would be really useful.

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:52 PM   #5
Solid State Member

My item is on ebay. But im getting tired of ebay, because the millions of scammers on it, are messenging me talking about their son/wife/daughter/husband that is stuck in nigeria or some nonsense its kind of hilarious. And if you are wondering why I have no feedback, well thats just im just now using ebay to sell my laptops. Thats all, but i am willing to talk to the buyer and sort out some type of agreement that satisfys us both about the transaction. Here is the link for yall to look at. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
Old 03-30-2006, 04:59 PM   #6
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

If that is your home number you have posted I really would take it off, communicate using email. It opens you up for even more scams having your home number on it....

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 07:43 PM   #7
Solid State Member

Very good idea, will do ASAP.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:05 PM   #8
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to english15x Send a message via Yahoo to english15x

do you still have the dell for sale ?
english15x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 03:38 AM   #9
Solid State Member

yes the dell is still available.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:31 AM   #10
Fully Optimized

Is the Dell Laptop still being sold as $450?

Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote