**brand New** Sony Vaio Laptop Vgn-ar150g Forsale

sunsetsocali said:
ok watling you got the item, post aim screenname when you see this
I dont think he wants it, he is just saying what you might get for it

Brookfield said:
eyecrazy.gif
Madness, my high spec only cost around 1800 £'s / $'s

Bloody hell, is it like a killer gaming machine?

What spec is it?

4500 is even higher than an Alienware. It's not going to happen. I'd see 1000-1400 out of it.

joxley1990 said:
Bloody hell, is it like a killer gaming machine?

What spec is it?
Not sure, I hadn't had it long, but it was high, I say "not sure", cos an hour or so ago, a friend came to see it, & surprised me by offering me £2100 for it,
Ah, I've just found a copy of the specs, he must have left them behind, I'll have to phone him, here they are;

Intel dual core, 2 Duo
Speed 4Ghz
bus 557mhz
cache 10MB
HDD 160GB
Built-in wireless network.

Jeese! You completely beat mine! My poor 133MHZ...

Although, I think the speeds are 2.4 and a 667MHZ bus. 4GHZ is too high for low cooling, unless they got it in a specific way. What's the brand?

lhuser said:
Jeese! You completely beat mine! My poor 133MHZ...

Although, I think the speeds are 2.4 and a 667MHZ bus. 4GHZ is too high for low cooling, unless they got it in a specific way. What's the brand?
Acer, sorry, typo, 2GHZ, NOT 4.

lhuser said:
Ah, much better, For that price, I wonder. £1800 or $3600 is around a range for the Acer Ferarri, Maurice, is this yours?
No, close though, as I told joxley, I sold it on, I came by it as a relative was going abroad to work as executive director at an established IT company, & I got it for a song, so by selling it on I made £800, he suggested that I do that, as he knew I didn't really need a laptop.

Back
Top Bottom