ATTENTION : SCAMMER : DEMONSPAWN / John Szymoniak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbi

Solid State Member
guys be very carefull with this guy, He does not even have a laptop for sale. He is using some guys ebay user id in taylor michigan as a refrence,Where he also lives apparently. I contacted the ebay user and he has no idea what i was talking about, And said he sold the laptop off awhile ago and knows nobody by the name of John Szymoniak.

Be VERY carefull with this guy people.

I was gonna NOT goingto go on with this,But not a big deal between you are I we know who lied said item was shipped when it really wasn't so have a good day little one....item is sold so you are right I dont have one for sale but oh ya if I never had it to sell sure is funny how if you look at the pics it is my name that it was reg. too how funny is that.....but you didn't think of that before you posted things like this did you....http://community.webshots.com/user/loonytunes001

the fact of the matter is you lied about your ebay ID. The owner of that id had no idea who you are, And your using HIS pictures of the laptop. Chances are you dont even have a laptop for sale.

you are the scammer my friend.

Demonspawn322004 : I usally do it the same time if you want you can look at my feedback on ebay and see I have nothing but good feedback

rabbidapimp2000: whats username ?

Demonspawn322004 : solow99

Demonspawn322004 : on ebay

that is NOT your user id on ebay. The guy has never heard of you,And knows nothing about any deal we made. Infact that is where you stole the laptop pictures, He sold that laptop off already. Just to bad i caught you in the act isnt it?

Im done with you, Your a waste of my breath.

rabbibay is the name you used when sending me the email on ebay wow but good thing this is not mine right how else do you think I knew EVERYTIME you were sending messages there right when you were sending them Damn you are something else,this is funny shit......wow funny how I know all this when it is not me huh,LOL...later

NO PAYMENT. Would not answer emails. BEWARE!!
Seller pryankee ( 3940) Feb-01-05 18:47 5548461122
No money or email telling what happened. Be carefull with this one.
Seller mozila ( 165) Jan-01-05 00:59 5146132541
Reply by rabbibay: Looser's Email Was Full.....Cant Buy If Cant Contact. MORON Jan-01-05 21:38
funny how you call every names on here when you are the one that is wrong all the time but it's cool
need I post more about you....

Member Profile: rabbibay (20
Feedback Score: 20
Positive Feedback: 95.5%
Members who left a positive: 21
Members who left a negative: 1
All positive feedback received: 25
so is this you????
yup thought so
rabbibay ( 20) 6 months MI, United States

Status
Not open for further replies.