Any Interest? MSI Laser Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastvan671

In Runtime
Hey guys, I bought a large box of 200 MSI Laser mice. The colors are Blue, green and red. MSI is just trying to unload stock. So this could be a way to get some nice quality mice. Specs and Pics below:
$23 shipped within the US. When they get here, I'll weigh them and get a rough idea of what international shipping will be.
Specification - Red, Blue & Green
• Ergonomically shaped 5 button mouse with high resolution laser sensor (1600 dpi)
• Suitable for USB and PS/2 connections
• Microsoft Mouse, IntelliMouse and Windows 2000 5 button compatible
• Fully Windows Plug & Play

is.php

is.php

is.php

well, Looks like $13.50 + shipping is what it would work out to be. Its a small box so I wouldn't expect it to cost very much to ship to Australia.

I'll buy one, provided shipping doesn't cost too much.

You can PM me for my postal code if you want to calculate it...

Sorry for the wait on a response people. Was busy working on my business thats actually making money, lol

Well, MSI dropped the ball. They still can't seem to get 1 case of mice together. They offered the case to me and still have yet to sell it to me. Haven't been charged for them either, so thats ok. The salesman said he was waiting on his bosses approval. So, I'm not waiting any more.

Hey Guys! For those who might be interested, I finally got the MSI Sniper Laser Mice coming. Just bought a box load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom