--Corsair XMS 512mb DDR-SDRAM DDR400 (PC3200) Sold
- $45 I have had this memory running at 250mhz(DDR 500) at 3-3-3-8. It was SuperPi stable at these speeds.
A close up of this memory here
--512mb DDR400 of generic memory that came out of a H.P.Sold
A close up of this memory Here
Here's a pick of them together
Here's a screenshot of CPU-Z showing the memory's timings.
The Corsair's SPD is actually off. Its supposed to run at 2-3-3-6 at 200mhz. Here's a link from newegg where I bought it Link
--Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu Sold
- $30 This thing is VERY quiet. It is able to
keep my 3700+ under 35*C at full load while overclocked 200mhz. I only
have the mounting stuff for socket 939 but im sure if you contacted Zalman
they would be happy to send you the mounting brackets for other sockets.
--Evga Nforce4 SLI motherboard
- $75 I have the original package and
everything that was included with it( SATA/IDE cables, driver cd, manual)
--[AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego
- $185 This processor runs fine Im just
planning on getting an Opteron instead.
--Three 120mm fans
- AeroCool 120mm Turbine 2000 Fan Sold
[/B][/COLOR]- $15 Here are some specs of
-Two 120mm fans from my Thermaltake Tsunami
- $7 for both
--Two 12" Blue Cold Cathodes Sold
- $10 for both I have a pci slot switch
for them so you can turn them off when you dont want them on. They just
connect through a standard 4 pin molex.
If you want pictures let me know
If you are interested either PM me or leave a post here.