Almost new HP desktop for sale, or willing to part out

jirivin

BSOD
selling my 02' HP Desktop 533w for $400 or willing to part out. The pc has a cdrw/dvd drive. and 600mhz or more, not sure. almost brand new. If you want to take things separately email me. Im willing to sell these parted from the whole package.

16'' Monitor (V70)- $45
HP 533w PC- $200
Keyboard- $35
cdrw/dvd drive-$5
laser mouse- $35

anything else just email me at Neuspeedracer2@hotmail.com

sorry no, i am looking to get 200 for the tower. and im willing to pay half for shipping.

im am willing to let the whole package go for $300, someone at home offered me $250. so if i dont find a buyer before next friday im letting it go to him. if you want to know the specs and are serious email me. by the way, keyboard is not wireless, the keyboard came with the pc. and i didnt mean to sell it so high.

whatever faggot,
the technician at HP said the pc is worth 400 used. it runs like brand new. you just dont know shit kid, i think ill take the word over a professional then over some kid who is still popping zits on his face in his moms basement. now you little geek, go play on your computer and jack off to women in your moms Sears Catalog. good luck dude, hope you get a life soon.

Well the technicians a bit dumb. Dont insult me like that, your the one that sounds like the kid here? Used is used. The crap sounds like a hunk of shit, so i would be greatful and take the 250. Now i have a life, dont know about you, trying to get to much for your computer..bit sad. Anyway fuck off :D

Back
Top Bottom