Processor Type: AMD Athlon XP, XP-M
Screen Size:15 inches
Processor Model:AMD 2500+
Operating System:Windows XP Professional
Processor Speed:1,800 MHz
Primary Drive:DVD+/-RW
Memory (RAM):512 MB
Condition:Used

I am currently selling my Acer Ferrari 3000. Feel free to message me with any questions.

So here it is, the Acer Ferrari 3000 laptop for sale. I am a student at the Rochester Institute of Technology. My name is Charles Ekhato, please feel free to contact me at ice1613@rit.edu

It runs like a dream and I have had no major issues with it.I will completely restore the laptop to factory settings, and give copies of the following programs with the laptop along with the factory CDs and original box it came in. I am selling due to the need for a more powerful laptop to handle 3D Engineering Design programs. I also will throw in a gateway Flat LCD screen, if interested.

The Technical specifications are:

Processor: Mobile AMD Athlonâ„¢ XP 2500+ 1.86GHz, 512KB L2 cache

Memory: 512MB (256MB installed in each of two memory slots) DDR333 SDRAM (Max. 2GB)

Storage: 60GB* ATA/100 hard disk drive with Disk Anti-Shock Protection (DASP), 4200 RPM Integrated Super Multi Write Plus (DVD -RW, +RW, -RAM)
drive: -Read - 4X DVD-R, 4X DVD-RW, 4X DVD+R, 4X DVD+RW, 8X DVD-ROM, 24X CD-ROM, 2X DVD-RAM -Write - 2.4X DVD+R, 2.4X DVD+RW, 4X DVD-R, 2X DVD-RW, 16X CD-R, 8X CD-RW, 2X DVD-RAM

Video:
-15.0" SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) TFT LCD, up to 16.7 million colors
-ATI® MOBILITY™ RADEON™ 9200 graphics, 128MB video memory, AGP8X support
-VGA and S-video TV-out ports
-Support for simultaneous display on notebook LCD and external monitor

Audio:
-Integrated stereo speakers and microphone
-Microphone/line-in and stereo headphones/speakers/line-out ports

Four USB 2.0
Parallel
DC-in
RJ-11 modem
RJ-45 LAN
VGA
S-video TV-out
Microphone/line-in
Stereo headphones/speakers/line-out
FireWire® (IEEE 1394)
FIR (fast infrared)
Connector for optional Port Replicator III
Card Slots Type II PC Card slot, 32-bit PC CardBus architecture, Zoomed Video support
4-in-1 card reader for optional MultiMediaCard™ (MMC), Secure Digital (SD) card, SmartMedia™ card or Memory Stick®
Connectivity Acer® InviLink wireless LAN network connection 802.11b/g
Bluetoothâ„¢ wireless 10/100 LAN
V.92 56Kbps* data/fax modem, PTT (postal, telegraph, telephone) certified in select countries

Included Software off of the Acer Disks:
Installed:
-Acer® Launch Manager -Adobe® Acrobat® Reader -CyberLink® PowerDVD* -Norton AntiVirus®* -NTI CD-Maker™*

On CD shipped with system:
Acer®System Recovery Acer® FineTouch 84-key keyboard with five-degree curve, inverted T cursor layout, embedded numeric keypad, minimum 2.5mm key travel, 18mm spacing Web browser, e-mail with LED, two user-programmable launch keys Wireless and Bluetooth™ on/off buttons with LEDs Touchpad with four-way scroll button
-90-watt AC adapter
-Eight-cell lithium ion battery: The battery originally states up to 2.5 hours life depending on configuration and usage; however, it currently runs for about 1.5 - 2 hours while I use it for class work (Word and/or CAD mostly) 2.0 hours recharge time with system off, 4.5 hours with system in use.

For pictures and further information feel free to email me. (ice1613@rit.edu)
The price is negotiable. $1150+shipping obo I am also upgrading the harddrive to 100GB, and possibly the ram. I also have a Sony Cybershot DSC-P93 5.1 Megapixel digital camera for sale.

35816504324.jpg

35816555783.jpg

I will upload more pics upon requests.

Back
Top Bottom