6800gt agp with agp mobo asus a8v deluxe

yes i got everything, every single item, box, wires, extras, manuals, proof of purchase, the free games that came with the video card, the software that came with the motherboard. everything. i am using the 6800gt and the motherboad right now as i type this in this thread. i dont really have a camera what kind of pics are you looking for. where do you live bob9012

in case you are wondering why i am getting rid of these good items. its because i got 200 canadian saved up and if i can get some extra money for these two items i can get a pci express motherboard with a faster card. but for people who dont even have a 6800gt or higher video card my deal is excellent for them. all you would need is a amd 64 939 cpu and ram if you buy my two items

i live in new york and just wanted to see the product that i might be buying...by the way, how long have you had the card and have u ever oced it? (if u have i dnt care, just wondering)

i have oced it to 400/1100 for a few times. default cooler with default bios. very stable at 400/1100. i got this card in 2005 febuary. This is my primary card that i use for gaming right now.

ammmm im not sure how maybe i seen my dad take a picture of this cat in my backyard using this small camera and now there is a wallpaper on his computer with that picture of the cat. so yeah i might be able too if i use that camera, i dont know much about cameras and computers but i dont think it should be hard.

okay i got the camera really small simple to use just connect to usb computer port and take picture, okay here i go.

Back
Top Bottom