550W Aspire Chameleon PSU & Rosewill Case

Conspirate

In Runtime
SELLING: 550W Aspire Chameleon PSU & Rosewill Case

Hello all.

When I made put together my computer a few months ago, I purchased what appeared to be an awesome power supply; an Aspire 550W Chameleon. This baby's got three different LED settings, and one of my friends is using the exact same one but in blue to pump two 7800GTX's in SLi. I have a listing for it on ebay, but i'm not a huge fan of ebay. If any of you gentlemen would be interested in purchasing this, here is the link to the auction:

Aspire 550W Chameleon

Here is the link to it on Newegg, where I purchased it: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817148014

It is brand new, and has never been opened or even attempted to. I ended up using the PSU that came with my case, which gets the job done for what I'm using.

----

Additionally, I have for sale a Rosewill TU-155 Case, which just as the power supply above, was purchased at the same time and has never been opened.

I have no problem dealing outside of eBay for both items, preferred method of payment is of course Paypal. Any questions/offers, as cheap as they may be for the PSU, Case, or both, , post them here or message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I really want to open up closet space, since my bedroom is on the rather small side.

Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom