This tool can be used to recover Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 passwords.
Screenshots - Password Changer NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
- This is a utility to reset the password of any user that has a valid local account on your Windows system.
- Supports all Windows from NT3.5 to Win7, also 64 bit and also the Server versions (like 2003 and 2008)
- You do not need to know the old password to set a new one.
- It works offline, that is, you have to shutdown your computer and boot off a CD or USB disk to do the password reset.
- Will detect and offer to unlock locked or disabled out user accounts!
- There is also a registry editor and other registry utilities that works under linux/unix, and can be used for other things than password editing.
Video - Password Changer NT/2000/XP/Vista/7