Tutorial Sites List [STICKY PLEASE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G9

Daemon Poster
Alright guys, we're all sick of those "tutorials please" threads so I decided to make a stab at a sticky. Please give me input and I'll edit this first thread.

Pixel2Life*
This is my recommended tutorial site, as it's basically a Google (though more efficient, as tutorials or submitted and approved) of tutorials for almost every development program out there.

MickM*
You might find some of the example pics a bit raunchy for use in front of the kids, but the advanced effects are really nice and the tutorials are easy to follow.

Good-Tutorials.com
This is kind of like Pixel2life, but focused on Photoshop. A clean and open design provides an overall great user experience.

Tutorialized
This is like Pixel2Life, but with a horrible design. :p

Photoshop Cafe*
This is the site of the man who helped me into the web design business. Colin Smith's book, "Dreamweaver Photoshop Integration", was a really big help. He's got a lot of tutorials here on Photoshop, and some on Dreamweaver as well.

Phong
While there isn't much, the design is just plain cool. The few effects here are pretty awesome as well, so give it a click.

Photoshop Roadmap*
This is pretty much an expanded Good-Tutorials.com. Give it a click for extensive Photoshop tutorials, plugins, and downloads.

Total Tutorials
This is a downgraded version of Pixel2Life, with less programs covered.

Photoshop 101
This is another Photoshop-based tutorial showcase.

Google
Google is your friend. Ask for a tutorial and it might spit one out that's just right for you.

* indicates a "must-see" site.

yeah if we sticky this now we won't have to deal with so many posts about tutorial sites

Yeah... precisely the purpose of this thread. I might even make one about different development programs and what they're for. It'll cut down at least 10 threads a week (or maybe not, as this forum isn't [unfortunately] active enough).

And if you guys have tutorial websites personally, I'd love to post them. Once my site is fully launched with tutorials and all, I'll be posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom