One of the most popular online survey creators might be Survey Monkey. However, for using the Survey Monkey, you will need to pay to have a more complicated survey design. An alternative to Survey Monkey could be Google Document. Google Document can not only to save documents online, it can also create online questionnaire.
Google online survey function, just like most of the Google functions, is quite user-friendly. Here is a summary of functions I found useful in Google online survey.
CREATING THE QUESTION
1. Go to Google Document --> Create New --> Form
2. A new page will pop up – it is where you can create your own questionnaire.
3. To choose the suitable type of question you want to ask, a drop down box is next to question type.
4. When you want to add another question to the survey, go to “Add Item” and a drop down box will show. Choose the one you need.
CHANGING THE ORDER OF THE QUESTION
1. Varity types of questions, such as multiple choices, Likert-scale type question, text, essay type answer…etc.
2. The result could be export to Excel, therefore will be easy to translate to other statistical software. Also could create graphs.
3. Could be embedded in the blog page.
When you want to change the order of your list of question, just drag the question and drop it.
CHANGING THE SCHEME
Theme --> Choose the theme you like. You can preview it before you decide.
Preview the survey with new theme
When you finished, press SAVE and your survey is done!
The online address of the survey is at the bottom of the survey page.
accessing your questionnaire after you saved
please click how to use goolge document to create online survey (2)