Hi all, In this how to guide I will show you how to make a bootable USB disk using seagate's seatools hard drive diagnostics software.
1. Download SeaTools_Bootable_USB_Kit.zip
and extract to desktop.
2. Double-click Win32DiskImager.exe to launch "Win32 Disk Imager" which we use to create the bootable USB disc.
3. Use the "Folder" icon in "Win32 Disk Imager" to browse the "SeaTools.img" file located in same folder.
4. Make sure the removable disc is plugged into your computer and you are ready to loose any data on that disk, Click "Write" and let the bootable USB disk creation process start.
5. Once completed your removable USB disk should have files like the ones below.
6. Have your computer boot from this newly created SeaTools For DOS usb disk and you will launch directly into the interface as shown below.