Using PDF frequently and wanted to add comments/highlight/notes on your PDF file? This couldn’t be done without a professional PDF viewer. Now, you can download a free software – PDF Xchange Viewer to achieve these.
The setting and the layout of the tools just like normal Adobe Reader, go to “Tools”-->”Comment and Markup”
, you can see all the advanced PDF functions appeared in the professional Adobe Reader.
When you play around with the software, you might see some “advanced” features needed to be paid. However, from my experience ( a heavy PDF user - I need to read a lot of documentations in PDF), I think the free version of this PDF-Xchange should be enough for day to day use.
Applicable Functions in PDF Xchange Viewer
1. Memos: Adding your personal notes or explanation to the documentation
2. Type writer: directly typing on the PDF file
3. Text box: inserting text where you wanted to, just like that in Word.
4. Highlighting, underlying, and strikethrough function (just like Word!)
5. Inserting shapes and lines
6. Stamp function
7. Link part of the PDF page to other part of the document
Official website:Go to official website
Downloading link: download from the official website
File size: 15.37MB