Random Chit Chat

I felt bad because my sweet cat Barker was missing for days. This morning she's back! Whew. :cool:

She was dumped by an asshole when she was a kitten and chose to live in our tree. Took a while to get her down and join the brood and eat the cat food and water.

That's how she got her name because she was a tree cat. :lol:

That's her with her kitten. She's a small cat. She's about 4-5 years old.

One of my new monitors had a green line running down the right side of the screen. I emailed with their tech support and sent them pictures, they said to contact RMA. I sent the same pics to RMA and they authorized it, emailed me a pre-paid shipping label. They received the monitor yesterday. I just got an email that they are already shipping it back and that the target delivery will be Christmas Eve. Nice.

Now to sweet talk my wife into letting me order a third and the 3+1 monitor stand that I want...

And here I thought the name Barker came from the barking of dogs instead of tree bark. It's interesting how some word formation processes apply to both verbs and nouns.

Nerd!

That I am. :lol:

Names I came up with the cats:

It all started with the male cat my nephew adopted. He named him Sidewalk and one day his daughter came back with him and I named her Sweepea.

Beside Barker (my sis called her Ma Barker) the cats were all descendants from Sweepea:

Wakky (gone)
Tigger (gone)
Callie (gone)
Bonnie
Clyde (gone)
Chester (gone)
GrayC
Pookie Bear (Parker)
Striper (Barker)
Nellie (Barker)
Joy (Barker)
Jerry
Elaine
Newman

Probably more I don't remember and those are gone.

Plus a lot of kittens that didn't survive. Mostly Barker's because she's a small cat and she only have 1-2 kittens per litter. One time she had 4 and they all died.

Last edited:
A cat named Jerry. That's. Just. Wrong.

imgbin-jerry-mouse-tom-cat-sticker-tom-and-jerry-decal-tom-and-jerry-jerry-the-mouse-beCizYbns2cHw7UCtjptSjzUw.jpg

holy crap this forum is still alive!! I remembered this place while using my old email to recover access to my regular email and decided to go on a nostalgia trip. I totally forgot about this place. I'm glad reddit hasn't completely absorbed the members of all of the old forums I spent my childhood on.

Edit:
OMG I just saw my sig and haven't had that rig for years I sold it to a guy who sold it to some lady

God I miss the old days. Things are so depressing now ahh well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom