Random Chit Chat

Well today I'd just got my tooth pulled due infection of the tooth and I would cost me $3,000 for a root canal

Say, is telling someone that you think you hurt their feelings an insult and can it be considered an accusation? Some guy on a service called Disqus says I accuse him of hurt feelings and started calling me names.

Does that make language sense?

Well today I'd just got my tooth pulled due infection of the tooth and I would cost me $3,000 for a root canal
Damn! That's ridiculous.

I remember when dentists used to want to help people but nowadays it seems that dentistry is simply a business for the dentist to make piles of money.

Dental insurance is almost useless since it pays so very little of what the dentist charges. In the past, I have had a single procedure max out my dental plan for the year and still cost money out of pocket.

I'm happy to say that at 66 years old I have all my original teeth except for my wisdom teeth. My teeth may be crooked, jagged and discolored but they are still there!

This is exactly how I said it: "I feel bad. I think I hurt their feelings. It's probably better to not share my opinions if it could hurt someone's feelings :( " (with the sad smiley).

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

And this is what he said: "you had to go to the defensive and accuse us of having hurt feelings".

Back
Top Bottom