Random Chit Chat

My new hearing aid came in today. :dance:

I bought one last year just like this one for $115. Now it's $90 and my old Starkey was cutting out so I took advantage of this price and went broke for the remainder of the month (Sept).

Now I have a matching pair and they are very powerful. Don't let the prices fool you, they work well and come with 4 tone settings.

I got them on Amazon and they come from Indonesia. The brand is Siemens.

Last edited:
I got a pair of hearing aids 3 years ago, bought the low end - only $2000! They were trying to sell me a pair that cost $8000.

I'm not sure if mine were worth what I paid for them hope yours work well for you.

I have a new medical plan which provides hearing aids for no additional cost. I'm tempted to go in and get a pair of those to see how well they work compared to the ones I bought.

They have. Lots of hearing aids places don't accept Medicare anymore so fuck em. They're over priced junks anyway.

I just buy my own and they work great.

I am wondering if anyone has a issue with there Blue ray player. I bought two new Sony BDP-S1700 Blue Ray players that also can play usb and can go on-line so i can view You Tube, Netflix ect. From the get go i have had issues with keeping them turned on except when playing a movie. Sometimes i have to hit the power button 4,5 or more times to get it to stay powered up. Both units do this. It will sometimes wait till i am doing the google sign and then it just turns itself off and then back on again. Then its repeating this all over again. I can't believe i got two lemons! Any ideas other than taking a hammer to them??

There is a minor leak in my car's engine oil filter mount assembly and I wanna fix that. Hahaha!

There's also a minor leak in the timing seal ring that I fixed but the part was bad. Gonna fix that too, wahahaha!

The front engine o-ring seal too. Darn it :mad:

My car is currently in the shop. A little dog ran out in front of me while I was cruising along at about 45 mph. I thought for sure the dog was dead but looked around for it only to see it running full speed down the sidewalk as if nothing had happened.

I thought it would cost maybe a couple hundred to fix so took it to the shop. The estimate was $1700 but once they got it apart they found additional damage so it's gonna end up costing around $2500. Insurance will cover all but $500, my deductible. It's already been in the shop 3 days so far and they are saying it won't be ready until next week.

Stupid little dog.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom