Random Chit Chat

Fixed my Duke 3D game and I saw more FXs in the games. This new card brought it all out. The Hi-Res mod became really hi-res.

:dance:

Yo Viktoriia, tell us about yourself. C'mon, don't be shy. :)

You're most welcome SG!

My daughter was admitted to the hospital last Friday due to a blood clot in her chest very near her heart. Last night she was transferred to a different hospital that has a machine that is supposed to be able to remove the clot. The good news is that the new hospital is 1.4 miles from where I'm currently working and I can actually see the hospital from the window in the room.

Wishing for speedy recovery.
My brother had something similar too and it was taken care of in no time. Here we use some kinda fine cable probe (dunno the name) that clears any residue in blood vessels and can also implant internal supporters to widen the passage. Father and two uncles had it too and it went safely.

Last edited:
I think it's not the same thing SG. What you're describing is a clogged artery caused by plaque buildup on arterial walls. They generally insert a probe that has a small baloon thing at the end and they inflate it to breakup the plaque.

A blod clot is a different beast where the blood itself has clotted (when blood clots on the outside it's called a scab) and blocked an artery. There is the chance of the clot breaking up and passing into the heart or the brain and causing death or brain damage. It's referred to as Thrombosis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrombosis

Back
Top Bottom