Random Chit Chat

I'm with strollin, i rented a versa. What a pos!! Glad i got rid of in a week! Had less than 10,000 miles on it. Nissin used to make great trucks but if this is there best, i'll pass.

I have a issue with windows 10 i would love to kill. On the lower right corner is a little square. Every time i want to do something it brings up a pop up. Sometimes it has 10 or more there and you get rid of one and another one pops up. Question is, is there a way to defeat the pop ups from happening??

I have a issue with windows 10 i would love to kill. On the lower right corner is a little square. Every time i want to do something it brings up a pop up. Sometimes it has 10 or more there and you get rid of one and another one pops up. Question is, is there a way to defeat the pop ups from happening??
You mean the notifications?

It gives me the results of latest scans and thats fine, but i am getting all these different notifications for something that they want to sell to you and things about trump and or his wife saleing the things she is saleing. Like i said, junk mail showing up on that right side bottom button. It would be ok maybe if i had a choice as when i wanted to view or dump them but when i wake the computer up it starts showing ad after ad. Sometimes 10 to 12. It only has happened in win 10. Never had it happen with win 7or earlier windows os. I have all the different things turned off yhat can see my on-line sites i go to and all the other stuff turned off. What is there, about 6-8 different items that when i installed i turned off. This just started since i installed the new system on my new computer. There has to be a way to shut it down.

Oh boy, are we in for it. Dan, nothing you can do about it. I got the same notice from my phone carrier that there's a new policy becoming effective at notice.

Every time I turn my phone on I get hit with an ad before I did anything yet. In between apps I get hit with an ads.

There's something different about my PC though, I don't see any ads. Maybe because of the ad blocker I'm using. Try getting one installed on yours.

Back
Top Bottom