Random Chit Chat

Looks like my system's running really good. Trying to beat Microsoft by bootlegging the OS didn't work out for me hey? They really had me thinking my motherboard crapped on me.

It came in late. Had a hard time getting the bios to update but did finally get it. Have windows 10 pro installed and window 7 both updated or updating. Had a couple of error blue screens on 10 and had one on w7 not sure what thats all about. Guess i will find out later. I am going to bed. Four hours wotk and i am shot, Later wd66

oem, both. They are iso i think but i have the keys for both. Both updating just for some reason it just gets the bsod and restarts. I still have to put bsd in so i can get the drives to see each other. And that lets me pick the os i want to boot from.

If they are both OEM then you can't keep using the same codes. You're going through what I went through.

They both are using there codes correctly i didn't have to do anything with the 7 key. The 10 i had to call the 800 number and give them those 7 digit numbers and it gave me back numbers to enter and it correctly gave me a authorized key and 10 woke up and the black screen started showing the desktop and started updating. I took out the sign in screen so it could install updates and restart as it needed. 7 didn't do much of anything. 10 woke up and have updates that seemed to started updated when i got the new key installed. Anyway, i will check it out in awhile. As for speed.. i didn't check it to much but it did seem faster, but with all the updating going on it was hard to tell. Will let you know. Later, wd66

Yep, this site is starting to piss me off. I do the post and i keep getting error messages. This site is the only one that does it!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Mine is iso but have a pass key. Both do.

Back
Top Bottom