other hobbies

Just for kicks, I got a BIG check in my checking account and Deb and i decided to get our self a fish tank. I got the stand done and the tank installed with the hood lights and filtration. Have to get a few more things to get it up and started.
Damn i am pooped!!

Attachments

• construction_zpsuowedwsu.gif
    construction_zpsuowedwsu.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190207_194646.jpg
    20190207_194646.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20190207_194656.jpg
    20190207_194656.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 2
Nice tank setup Dan. What fish do you plan to stock it with?

Did you get a big tax refund check? I have to pay again this year. :(

Actually the social security goofed and owed me more money than i was getting, this was a balloon payment of back pay to 1991. So i paid a few bills and started up the aquarum. I haven't had a tank since i left Maine back in 1996. We have been living full time in one of two different rv's on the road. Now that we have moved into a home, i am surrounding the room with items we used to have from back then.
Strollin, it will be a ciclid tank. I love them best. Have had many different types of tank setups before but ciclids are my favorite. Looking at a oscar, maybe a firemouth, convect ciclid or jack dempsey and if i can find one a black ghost. Will have a plico in there too. Not sure if anything else. Will see...

I got one a few years back due to a class action lawsuit against my employer for failing to pay OT. I got included simply because I worked in the same job. I didn't have to fill out any forms or answer any questions but when the thing was settled, I netted $25K out of it.

The thing that was great about it was that I rarely ever worked OT so my employer didn't really owe me anything.

Back
Top Bottom