Random Chit Chat

Also don't let your guard down. Because nothing's happening doesn't mean it won't. Perps always look for new neighborhoods to hit.

Mostly of interest to the older members of this forum, tomorrow night we will be attending a concert by Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band.

I really regret that I never got to see the Beatles in concert before they broke up but have managed to see Paul McCartney several times and couldn't pass up the chance to see Ringo at least once. These last two Beatles won't be touring much longer, Ringo is 78 and Paul is 76 so jumped at the chance.

Sure wish these two guys would get together for a reunion tour.

The Beatles were the best band ever. Very talented members.

Hey Dan, remember this bozo? I'll bet he remembered me and said the same thing. :lol:

A big moment for my 2003 Ford Taurus. I bought it back in 2008 with 83126 miles on the clock.

This is today and on my way back after getting a new set of tires. :dance:

Oh yeah? Have a load of this:

42513373_1913200452102042_3340205897279340544_o.jpg

Reached 505050km (+315k miles) the other day. Triple 50's.

And you shouldn't record while driving (I'm one to talk!).

I don't know why but i am having one hell of a problem in windows 10. It started when i hooked the computer to my big screen with HDMI cable. Got picture easy. Audio required me switching outputs and that worked that time. Then the you tube started buffering like crazy and i cut it back from 1080p to 720, then 480. Still buffered. Did a restart and no help. Did a restart of the network adapter with update for audio. Now i can't get the sound back on the tv. Have it with setup for the speakers. Not sure what to do as there is a special this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom