other hobbies

Nice TV set up Dan. Looks like you and Deb are settled in. :cool:

Remember my TV set up over my bed?

Yep, I do. I can input the computer to the big screen so I can watch you tubes on it. I can do Netflix on the TV itself along with a few other channels. This TV has 1080 but not 4k. I don't really need it. My room is getting better. I like it so far. I can do whatever I want and no one can gripe about it being dirty or whatever. I have the layout in the middle of the room right now. No one saying I don't have enough room for it or clean up my room! I had those issues when we were in the trailer. Once I get the layout done on that backside I will slide it back to the wall. I have a 2 foot trestle to do back there, so it will be awhile before I move it back. Also I will be adding a backdrop to the wall behind it. So I can have fun with it and enjoy the room my way. Later wd66!

It's weird but lately, I have no hobbies. It used to be computers, then martial arts, now it's nothing. I'm currently learning German, but I wouldn't call that a hobby.

Yesterday, when I saw Celery's post about guns, I started asking around and, if I can find something, I'll take some lessons. Seems interesting and definitely something I could get to like. I definitely need a new hobby. If I fail to find one, I think I'll just get a job.

Hobbies are for fun, learning and pleasure. Computers are one, I have several of hobbies. Camping, travel, fishing, boating, model railroading. My weather station is another hobby. If it is fun, working on your home or vehicle there is another hobby. It shouldn't stress you out. That was what happened when I had the layout in the trailer. When it came to be no fun, I put it in the shed for 2 years! About last fall I finally wanted to see if I could fix the issues I was having. The only thing I could come up with was to make the layout bigger. I added 3 foot+ to it and I was able to get it to work. Now I can continue with the fun part.
A job is work. You make money. Hobbies are for spending money in something that relaxing and enjoyment. Even if you are "working" on it, whatever it will be, it's for fun not a paycheck. I enjoy it myself. Keeps me out of trouble and gives me something to fill my time now that I am retired. Have fun! Wd66

Making and putting shelves in my room was a hobby as I've enjoyed doing it. Reading and doing puzzles is another. Stuff that I'm happy to do.

Housework is NOT a hobby! :trash:

Housework is NOT a hobby..............Made me laugh!!

Wallaby Dan...I'm on irv2 also but a different name.

Yeah but a job is something to do at least. When I'm not studying or at school, I am really just doing nothing. This have been very unproductive days indeed...

Back
Top Bottom