Anybody out there?

I was thinking YouTube as well. YouTube has become TV's successor, and it has had a way worse effect on people than TV ever had.

Click around YouTube and the Play Store for long enough and you'll end up killing yourself with a spoon if you need to. Can you believe that "idle" games are super popular now? That means one of two things: clicking the screen repeatedly like an idiot or just waiting for stuff to happen. How the hell did we get to that? And don't even get me started on the crap you find on YT.

Google has doomed us all.

And then we have Social Media.

A double edged sword for anyone trying to get honest exposure when its its run by "like for like" teenagers and fake accounts.

A few weeks ago i was honestly approached by a fake account. They had probably 80k followers. It offered me (for 5$ per picture, per month) to put it on their account and direct people to like my photo and page.

All that does is pad peoples pockets while taking advantage of others need to feel appreciated.

I told them no thanks I dont get paid by likes or follows and they bocked me lol.

I've never understood the need for people on Facebook to collect likes or friends. I personally don't fish for either and could care less who likes anything I post.

I absolutely hate those posts on FB where someone says "If you're really my friend, show it by liking this post and then sharing it on your timeline." I've never liked or shared one of those because I despise them so much. How can anyone be so desperate for attention or appreciation?

I don't social media. I do trawl the threads here occasionally but I don't have much to say!

On that note, I'd like to thank the admins and owner of this site for keeping it going. Hosting isn't free, and dwindling visitor numbers mean negligible ad revenue, yet the site is still here. Kudos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom