How I can solve this.

mode

Baseband Member
For 3 days now, in my android phone this type of pop-up notification is problem to me, I tried different ways to fix, but the situation still persists.
Help me to solve this.IMG_20180727_204848_810.jpeg

What have you tried? When did the problem start? What version of Android are you using? Root? Custom ROM? Device?

I tried to remove some apps, also to clear data in storage and memory as others told me to do...... But the notification continue...
The version of my phone is this.IMG_20180728_064736_450.jpeg

Apparently this problem occurs when the application cache is corrupted.

Have you tried wiping the cache on "Contacts" and "Contacts storage"?

Do you have root access?

Apparently this problem occurs when the application cache is corrupted.

Have you tried wiping the cache on "Contacts" and "Contacts storage"?

Do you have root access?
Already I've tried to wipe the cache on contacts then to memory and storage.. I don't see the changes.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

For the case of root access, No

What do you mean by "memory and storage"? Did you wipe the cache from an app called "Contacts Storage" or not?

What do you mean by "memory and storage"? Did you wipe the cache from an app called "Contacts Storage" or not?
Sorry, I cleared data, then I tried to clear the cache in the app of contacts phone book. There after I went to clear data (and also cache) in area of "Storage and memory"=> no solution.
2. I cleared caches in "Contacts phone book", then I went to clear caches in the app of "Contacts storage"[emoji117] no solution.

Sounds like something is corrupted and normal clearing of cache and data isn't sufficient to fix the situation. You may want to try doing a factory reset of your phone to see if that will fix it.

Back
Top Bottom