Random Chit Chat

Same thought.

I believe justice should be equal by default (I don't mean necessarily the same way/method the victim died, of course). Forgiveness is preferable but in what's deserves to be forgiven and by those rightfully involved, not someone else. That's justice in my book.

It's the best that can be done for the poor woman. She didn't deserve to be murdered, let alone for something in which she has full right. This is really heart breaking :(

here we have different degrees of murder: premeditated, crime by passion, manslaughter and accidental death to name a few.

In this case it was most likely premeditated. He planned to kill her and he did. That makes it murder first degree.

Last edited:
I'd honestly would only differentiate murder by intentional, unintentional and crazy. Intentional: High penalty, unintentional: depends on what happened (alcohol, just stupidity, etc.), crazy: asylum. That's it.

Here last I remember it's unintentional, semi-intentional and intentional killing. I don't remember their penalties but they range from, in short, no penalty (like hitting walkers crossing highways) ending up with unconditional execution like my previous post's mentioned.

That's if it's pure killing regardless to other factors like rape or stalking which affects the penalty. Not sure about crazy or drunk murder. It's not common here.

--snipped from wiki--

In the United States, the law regarding murder varies by jurisdiction. In most U.S. jurisdictions there is a hierarchy of acts, known collectively as homicide, of which first degree murder and felony murder are the most serious, followed by second degree murder, followed by voluntary manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter which are less serious, and ending finally in justifiable homicide, which is not a crime at all. However, because there are at least 52 relevant jurisdictions, each with its own criminal code, this is a considerable simplification

I just read that in Japan (Osaka and surrounding areas) several people died because of heat. They say it reached 39C.

Dude, here we get +10C more than that and we go our for shopping. I go out for fishing too.

Back
Top Bottom