Random Chit Chat

Pursing loss cannons can be done with style, I believe. Using speakers to warn them, communicating with other cops to intercept them, blocking roads if it doesn't obstruct traffic, using motorbike patrols (if that's the name), reporting to undercover patrol, etc.

With luck, even if the offender gets away, they would've have seen (if the tense is correct here) resistance from the police and avoid repeating the same offense. If it's just a traffic violation, that is. Can't say for runaway murderers or similar.

On other news, tomorrow is the first day for women to officially drive in this country. Are they typically really as bad as I hear? I'm asking as of their nature and how it affects driving. Exceptions are of course always there. I'm perfectly aware that a specific woman can be a better driver that a specific man and vice versa.

In my experience, women and old people tend to be crappy drivers. It's like they don't pay attention.
I also heard that Chinese people suck. I've never had the chance to test that though.
I know stereotypes are bad, but sometimes they keep you alive [emoji14]

Well there are stereotypes and there are common traits, whether it is by faculty or acquisition or something else. Where I live, for example, Turkish people are known for their good craftsmanship with old Mercedes cars and at some point the Jews were good with weapon forgery. I if the the case is similar with women too.

On other news, tomorrow is the first day for women to officially drive in this country. Are they typically really as bad as I hear? I'm asking as of their nature and how it affects driving. Exceptions are of course always there. I'm perfectly aware that a specific woman can be a better driver that a specific man and vice versa.

Quick everybody! Get your collision insurance now!!

Good thinking!

Now I fear I'd just get hit so hard while waiting for a red light. It could be a misconception but fear of the unknown is real.

Back
Top Bottom