Random Chit Chat

I will say this for thought. We put these ones who do this to chieldren and rehab them. Turn them loose to return them back into society. The are supposed to report to probation and reguster as a sex offender. We have them leaving the area and re-offending all over again. Why place chieldren in that kind of terror again and again? Shot them all, and let God sort the mess out!!

I think that if you are going to use the death penalty, use it right. Capital crimes in the US are crap. You can be killed for espionage but not for child rape because it didn't intend or didn't kill the victim? That is stupid as hell.

Oh yeah, change has to had. :rolleyes:

Ok but still, it's been out for 40 years so it really doesn't count.

Although I have to say, the guillotine is just perfect. Has no cost and the head is still intact. You can put the bastards in a turtle neck and have an open casket funeral [emoji38]

Hehe!! But back to the issue at hand. Yes you can go to prison for rape. Stillnhave to register as a sex offender. What about child sex and ir rape and murder. Is it ok to slap them on the wrist, make them register as sex offender and let them all go back out and do it all over again?

The French has the Guillotine. That's the same method as the sword.

Don't wanna rub it, but yes, it's they "had" :D

I will say this for thought. We put these ones who do this to chieldren and rehab them. Turn them loose to return them back into society. The are supposed to report to probation and reguster as a sex offender. We have them leaving the area and re-offending all over again. Why place chieldren in that kind of terror again and again? Shot them all, and let God sort the mess out!!

My thought exactly, and I elaborated the difference between those who deserve rehab and those who don't earlier.

There's another point; justice. It's a universal law that it's fair to give at least as much as you take in value. Why do activists come at this point of all places and want a murderer to go loss is beyond me. They seem like hypocrites to me like this. In my beliefs there is the forgiveness part, true, but that's something only the victim should have a say in, not some activists or a man made law. Even some instances of death offenses can be forgiven here if the family of the victim allows it.

Ok but still, it's been out for 40 years so it really doesn't count.

Although I have to say, the guillotine is just perfect. Has no cost and the head is still intact. You can put the bastards in a turtle neck and have an open casket funeral [emoji38]

At least building and maintaining it is more costly than a sword. And we have enough swords here already. Even the flag has a sword on it :D

But seriously, death penalty is cruel I know, but I think such method is the least painful, if non at all.

But back to the issue at hand.

I think it was abortion... but who's keeping track?

;)

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

You guys wanna change the subject to another kinda of killing?

Something like slaughter!

Back
Top Bottom