World War III

This is not the first time I hear about WW3. Only a few months ago people were talking about WW3 with all the terrorists attacks on France and whatnot.

It's all smoke and mirrors. Politicians are trying to distract us from the real enemies, which are corruption and greed.

Common sense prevails. Eventually.

Oh you mean like ISIS and other terrorists organisations, and I do include some countries in that statement,??

Keep praying to whatever fictional all seeing all dancing entity you support that you are right because if those "common sense" people ever get weapon powerful we are right in the whotsit, the actual word is in there somewhere.

The West and Putin don't want wars between each other as they know they might loose or take big casualities, proxy wars such as Syria are different however ((

It's called MAD for a reason - Mutually Assured Destruction. Kinda perverse but it seems to work.

It's called MAD for a reason - Mutually Assured Destruction. Kinda perverse but it seems to work.

As I said yes that has, so far kept Russia, America, China and a few other nuclear countries, away from each others throats. Terrorist organisations do not care about mutually destroying each other and others. Luckily, so far, they don't seem to have aquired nuclear weapons. Chemical and biological are much easier to procure and produce though.

Don't forget the UKs role in worldwide conflict. We're not so innocent ourselves....

Nothing and no one gets to the top without stepping on someone else in the process.

However, humanity is so much better than it was 50 years ago. It is slowly getting to perfection. Nobody here will live long enough to see it though. Sad and happy at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom