Keepvid Forced To Shut Down

I don't get that logic. Why does it bother you that the site asks you to remove adblockers?

It's like someone asking you to work without paying you or without offering anything in return. Would you work? Or would you complain and refuse?

Would you ask your internet provider to give you free internet? No, because you know it's completely ridiculous.

This is exactly the same.

Your analogy is wrong. Look at it this way:

You are eating in a restaurant and a person comes over and bug you to buy a brush. Another comes over to push automobile tires on you.

Then another... another... (akin to pop ups)

Try to enjoy your meal.

Your analogy would work if the restaurant only made money by trying to sell you this things. Are you paying the site owner for your "meal"? No, therefore the only way this person can make money is by selling you this ads. You blocking this ads equals to eating at a restaurant and leaving without paying. Will the manager try to get you to pay? Of course. If you don't believe me, try to do it. It's the same here.

Also, if you know this will happen (which you do in this case), do not go to the restaurant . Period.

The meal is paid for but I see what you're getting at. Again it's not the same analogy (mine). :rolleyes:

Let's just say the ads are worse than ever.

HAH! I got it! I paid for the net so I don't have to look at your friggin ads! :lol:

Last edited:
If they want to push adds i just go to a site that don't. A lot of those ads have spam and malware or all kinds of crap you don't want on your computer anyway. Most of my time at least it is something from my sites i go to often. But i am careful about letting someone have control of what i see on my computer.

Thanks for responding, interesting points.

I was Wondering, Is there an "end all be all" way to copy videos?

When a video is downloaded using a downloader site (or app) in lets say 720p ,a 4 minute video is about 60MB and is in the MP4 format (it is also the same video and sound quality as the original video).
Is there any video and audio capture software available that can achieve these results?
Is there any video and audio capture software available that can ultimately be used in lieu of of downloader sites???

Yes. It's a command line program called youtube-dl. It can take a little bit getting used to if you are not comfortable with that sort of thing, but it's insanely good.

Back
Top Bottom