Random Chit Chat

I didn't hate that movie like SG but never understood why it was so damn popular either. It was OK, I saw it at the theater but never had the desire to see it a second time. I know people that saw it at the theater, then bought the DVD when it came out and watched it over and over.

I will probably watch any sequel when it comes out but I'm not anxiously waiting for one either.

I think it's a great movie. As to the sequels I find this interesting:

Attachments

• Screenshot (1461).jpg
    Screenshot (1461).jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 9
I just accepted a new job and gave my 2 week notice at my present employer. Getting a modest bump in salary but moving to a larger, more stable company.

So guys, how weird does your dreams get? :lol:

Last night I dreamed that I was in an auto shop and pulled the head off an engine block. The bench is on the other side of the shop. Instead of walking to the bench I went outside, down the driveway and started walking down the street carrying the head.

I walked and walked wondering when I'm going to get to the bench. The head is getting heavy and my arms are getting tired, very tired, very very tired...

I woke up and said, Drop the damn thing already!

WTF? What was that ??

It's a little after 530am, what the hell, I'm up. Might as well make coffee. :rolleyes:

I just accepted a new job and gave my 2 week notice at my present employer. Getting a modest bump in salary but moving to a larger, more stable company.
Why did you say "but" as if getting a salary bump is bad?

Anyways I'd always pick a larger company over a small one. It's more secure I guess. Although I think they wouldn't hesitate as much to fire you. Maybe smaller companies are more tolerant of mistakes?

Back
Top Bottom