Random Chit Chat

I just proved to myself that putting 93 octane gas in my Taurus made a big difference in performance and mileage. Past 3 months I ran on 87 octane gas and it was just ho-hum.

This month I filled up on 93 octane and it started to show the other day. Better performance and because of my old habit with the pedal I was speeding a lot. Had to get used to using less pedal. There's about 5 gallons of 87 mixed in with the 93 (13) so it'll be a while before I'll get the full benefit.

It's nice to have a flex fuel engine. :dance:

Funny both links worked for me,but one must have been something in my account or something. So far several looks but no bids so far. If i get no sale i will be giving it to the boys and girls camp site. They don't have any and they want it. U can use it on my tax rite off. will see...

You can see your first link because it's your account. We need access to your account to see it.

This is why we don't see it but a logon.

Well, Its been a week and all i can say IS Wow!! We had thunderstorms and the lighting detector went nuts for awhile. Also this unit has a rain gauge that will tell you not only the amount of rain but how fast it is falling!! At one point it was showing rainfall rates of 5.56 inches a hour. During that time it dumped .89 inches on us.This unit shows weather the barometer is going up or down over the last few hours. When that solar storm came thru it showed up on my equipment. Was able to keep a eye on the gauge till it dissipated. the only issue is that it disconnected once and has dropouts once in awhile. The graphs on Ambient weather really has a nice page for my information. Am connected to Weather Underground, Accuweather, Weather Bug, National weather service, Chops and Weather Chanel. Planning to raise the outdoor unit up to the little hill behind the house and that would get it up around 30 foot. I hope to get even more accurate readings. Later, Wd65

Not sure but the whole home lost internet and the weather station uses wi-fi so that would be my best guess.the dropouts i don't know yet. Waiting for ambient to get back to me. I will let you know. Wd 65

Here I am with a brand new Debian based OS called Endless OS. Really nice and now I have dual boot with my W10.

This OS look very promising. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom