Random Chit Chat

One i use is wind pearls. another "Mother of all Balms", or short MOAB. That works so good on my neck and shoulders. Use it on my hands too. The pearls is for sinus infections. Another OMG Nasal spray for clearing up my sinus. Dr. fitt is the brand name for the herbs and a doctor by the name of Roby Mitchell M.D Sells them. Acupuncture is done local but she is Japanese and works with all kinds of different herbs. Then for my hands there is another one that i lost the label for. Also use heat on my hands and lower arms does wonders as well. There is others for diabetics and PTSD and bipolor too. The one for diabetics has some kind of herb that collects all the sugars and stops them from even getting into the blood system. If that one works, i might be able to lower the dosage for my insulin! These are not something you can get from Wally world or GNC. On-line or at my docs.Some of them are from Japan. Some are made here in the states. They do work but each person is different. Just like the regular meds its a trial and error to find a drug that works best and dosage.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Oh that. Shit I wish.

Great for cancer patents!:lol:

Well, I installed the camera today. It is a bit small but i don't need it to be any bigger. If i want to watch it i can plug it in to the tablet or computer. Have hdmi and usb c outputs. It has a 8 gig ms chip which will get me around 2 hours in hdmi mode. :)
ok, dummys, go ahead and make my day now!!! Smile!!!:D:D

Get an USB sd card reader. Lot faster that way. Or you can use the USB cable to hook the camera to PC.

So Amazon is safer and more reliable than Ebay? I'm looking for 6-button PC controllers and we don't have those locally. Can't play Older Mortal Kombat games with modern controllers.

Back
Top Bottom