Random Chit Chat

What with them damn controllers? Now I can't use the D pads because they bottom out and still had to press hard to make a character move. That's the same thing with the handheld controllers.

I started the return with Amazon and went to Walmart and bought a LogicTech USB controller. Much better and more responsive. Jeez.

Yo Dan, any changes at your clinic? Went to mine yesterday and they cut my meds down to 90/mo instead of 120/mo. Plus med checks every month including urine tests.

Also mandatory sedation for procedures. That means I have to find a driver every time. I went without sedation a lot but no more.

This is going to suck big time. I told the PN that I'll be taking more IBUs because of the cutback and she said I'll destroy my liver. I said no shit Sherlock and who's fault it's gonna be?

She also said that I have to live with some pain and I said horse shit, I'm sick of pain. It's easy for you to say that (BITCH! said my mind)

All that thanks to the abusers who screwed everything for us.

So far no changes yet, but i am making changes myself. So far i have dropped four meds from the list and am replacing them with herbs. Its cheaper and i don't have to put upwith there junk! Only thing they will have to supply is my diabetic supplys. Other than that they can shove it right where it would hurt the most!!! I am tired of playing there games. The government don't give a damn about us anyway. Were just another number to them! If they kill us off thats more money for there pockets. I'm am about to take the middle man out of the equation. I need to get another pair of glasses and that should last a few years. My diabetic supplys will be it and maybe a check-up once a year. I am trying out some new herbal meds for pain and so far and along with a antipunurist i am getting more relief than all those pills!! I am getting around all those copays, and i am getting better care and pay less for my care! Don't know about you but i love to stick it to the government!!!

Back
Top Bottom