Random Chit Chat

Cmos replaceable battery is a great innovation. My 9 year old comp ran out of battery and I replaced it in seconds.
You bet it is. Before IBM developed that innovation, various options such as how much RAM, how many FDDs & HDDs, mono or color video, etc... were set by banks of switches on the motherboard.

I was really disappointed with the handheld game console that I sent it back. I love retro video games and I remembered about the emulators and game roms. I tried playing them before but back then our PCs weren't fast enough that you get a lot of lags.

Nowadays we got super duper PCs like my i5 system that I thought I'd try again. Wow, works like a dream and I got NES and Genesis games on my PC. I ordered an Xbox 360 wireless controller that has a caddy for the mobile phone and use blue tooth to connect.

Also works with USB to PC to play the roms and also charges the battery.

I was up half the night playing Zelda last night. Love that game. :cool:

Glad you got something that works for you!! I got my new toy today! Will wait till it is warmer to hook it up. 40 is just not warm enough. My hands hurt in the cold to much!! Also getting harder to type on the computer too! Need to get one of those voice type things for this computer. Don't know what it will be like this summer. Maybe better.

This Summer? It'll be hot! trust me.

Yeah, my fingers hurts too. Sucks. I told my pain clinic doc that his nurse practitioner wants to cut my pain pills and I said don't you let her. It's not enough in the first place.

I'll bear a little pain as it is. Don't make it worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom