Close Encounter of the Dumb Kind

Sometimes it feels like more than stupidity, it's more like stupidity mixed with evil and not giving a F.

Next time I see this ass on the streets I'll call it in and tell em he has no sticker and his back lights aren't working.

I hate going out because of such ay holes (video blocked but I get it). Doing the wrong thing has become the right thing to do these days... as in to avoid getting stepped on. Look around and don't go ahead first thing even if the priority is yours cuz stupid idiot are all over the place. Drive right and follow the rules and you become the God damn forsaken !@#$%^& victim, what the hell !!!

If you have it on video, just report them with the evidence if it's clear, with a complaint. Those missing stuff are enough for the police to not hold anything against you regardless.

Last edited:
SG, I just now saw your post but why are the videos blocked there? Out of region?

Go to apps store and download Browsec. It's an extension and it's a proxy server. Set it to USA and you should be able to get the videos.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

SG, I just now saw your post but why are the videos blocked there? Out of region?

Go to apps store and download Browsec. It's an extension and it's a proxy server. Set it to USA and you should be able to get the videos.

Back
Top Bottom