Happiness is...

Thanks! We have for a long time going down the road. We started trip with a class A motorhome. We have seen all the states and only missing Alaska and Hawaii. Maybe in one of these years...

Long lasting marriages are definitely not the norm any longer Dan. It's great that you and Deb have been married for 25 years. Wish very many more for you.

Have you lived in the RV for your entire marriage? There was a long period of time where I wanted to retire and full-time in an RV but I don't have any desire for that anymore.

Soon and I will hit 45 years this year. We've been thru a lot but are still going strong.

Last edited:
That's a good stretch strollin. Congrats. I had only one friend who had a long marriage but found out that his wife's been cheating on him. How long that went on who knows but he was really heart broken.

I was in disbelief myself as they were very married. My friend died of a heart attack last year.

Sorry to hear about your friend. My friends and I are all getting to the age where some of us will be dropping out of the friend pool.

I already lost several friends. We're getting old and I'm surprised I've lived this long.

I guess I'm too stubborn to die. :rolleyes:

Not sure how old you are Celery but I'll be 65 in less than 4 months. Just got my Medicare card in the mail the other day.

I read something the other day that said the World Health Organization updated their age categories and they consider people in the age range of 18-65 as Young Adult, Middle Age Adult is something like 66-80 and Senior Adult over 80. According to that breakdown, I haven't even reached middle age yet!

Hehehe, Yep, That would make me middle aged too. Strollin, I am about 4 months older than you. Congrats on the 45 year old marriage. No, we didn't start with the rv, We were married about 4 years ild when we started rving. She had a Daughter in Texas, I had a Daughter in North Calorina and one in West Virginia. Brothers in West Virginia and Arizona. One aunt and uncle in New Mexico, Two aunts and one Uncle in Tucson Az. Deb had one other daughter in Mass. Her parents and siblings we in Maine. I also had a sister living in California and later in Colorado. So with our family at all points of the compass, We went with the rv so we could stay in touch and do some travels too. We both have seen all the lower 48 but we have plans sometime to visit Alaska and Hawaii too. As family Died off we had less to see and after awhile we are kinda alone in this country. She still has siblings in Maine I have one brother in West Virginia and some kids around the country. Some come to see us and we sometimes go to see them. With Texas in the Middle of the country its a good place for us to stay as we can go to any direction to see family. And i am getting to old and my health to handle the higher elevations. One of the reasons to move here was low elevations. I don't want to go on Oxygen yet. So lower elevation was the only other option. We have pretty much stopped traveling. We may do some limited travels but not like we were. Anyway i am rambling on. Later, wd65

Happiness is a weather station that connects on-line!!!!! I will be trying to do that! This is one of those times i just want to scream and break things.......

Back
Top Bottom