Random Chit Chat

I have been using the chair now for a few days now. I love it!! Its more comfortable than my captain chairs in the truck. They are very comfortable!! I am still waiting for the company that sold the desk to call or email me back Tomorrow i will contact Ebay and tell them whats happening. I bet they get results. If they don't play nice Ebay will refund the bucks back to my credit card.
I can go to Lowes or Home Depot and get the parts i need if that happens.

I took GrayZ in when I went back to bed and he looked sick. I believe it's allergies. Mountain Cedar is very high.

Heck, my nose is a bloody mess from that damn allergen.

Hope you guys keep warm. This Calif guy would never be able to handle those temps! Here, we think it's super cold when the overnight lows get down to the 30's.

We are a trying fellow!! It be cold here! Currently 24 degrees and with mid 20mph winds its in the single to low teens in wind chills!! I am staying in bed till i have to get up!!!
Strollin, i would trade the rain and temps with you right now but i don't like the ground moving under me like several years ago! I can handle just about anything but that and maybe a sinking boat..

A lot of places are closed today because of the icy conditions of the streets. I have no plans of going anywhere though I want to browse thrift stores.

Back
Top Bottom