Random Chit Chat

Got my injections this morning. I usually go without sedation but for this procedure I was sedated (had to talk my sis into driving me) and it was a great rest. I even thanked the doc for making me very comfortable.

I got my Amazon Fire. What a cool pad and I got the Google Play installed. I found that I need to keep my wifi (cable net) for it to work and it work well. My sis told me she pay $60/mo for her connection on her iPAD and it's limited usage.

I pay $75/mo for my net and wifi and all unlimited. I also have Amazon Prime for $5.99 and get it all on the Fire.

That's $50 well spent. :dance:

I pay $75/mo for my net and wifi and all unlimited.

I pay $54 for my internet that comes only with a phone line that I never use. That's with our version of internet neutrality. Are you affected by your new internet neutrality decision yet (provided I know what it really means haha)?

Don't like how it doesn't have Chromecast support. Hopefully it will happen if Amazon and Google stop fighting.
lol, just yesterday, amazon added both apple tv and chromecast to their online store. not for sale yet, but it's actually on amazon... Hopefully this is the first sign that the fences are being mended.

I've not really looked at Amazon prime, the only thing I've seen that I really imagine wanting to watch is the grand tour... And yet at the same time I got really bored of top gear towards the end.

It's all going to be shaken up with Disney buying up fox so that they can launch their own streaming service and lock all Disney/fox content off prime and netflix

yeah, I have only seen a few things on prime that interested me, the Tick, and the two things based on philip k dick books: electric dreams and the man in the high castle. I think netflix has a better selection, but i've pretty much watched everything on it, aside from the brand new original programming.

Back
Top Bottom