Did you know that USPS deliver on Sunday?

It may not be USPS that delivered it. I know i've had 2-day shipping and same day shipping delivered by one of their random sub-contractors. It's like uber, but for amazon packages.

Edit: but my experience may be different than yours since theres an amazon distribution center in my city.

That may be the difference as we don't have one here.

The tracking page on Amazon's site should tell you who delivered it (Amazon themselves - doubtful if they're not near by, another contractor or USPS). That said this might be worth a read for you. I'm pretty sure it's been USPS delivering on sundays for me, and judging by the dates of the comments on this article the article is newish but at least it confirms they're doing it.

https://www.uspsoig.gov/blog/no-more-day-rest-postal-package-delivery

Looks nice, how long you had it?

I've had it for about 8 months now. Lasted the summer very nicely. My only real complaint is that it looks like old models came with a GPS sensor used for detecting speed. Mine did not and I can't find it anywhere. That said, the video quality is pretty good and the suction cup (so far) hasn't fallen once.

Funny, I've looked it up on several sites and they have GPS. Only difference is that the sd card included is 32g instead of 64g.

Funny thing about "the best of..." sites is that they have different opinions about what's the best deals. At least they have some in common such as yours. These are what I look at. It's very likely it's what you have I'll get but I'm still researching for now.

I was actually leaving my house yesterday to take my sister to work, and ended up walking out at the same time a delivery was arriving. I met the subcontractor delivery guy in my front yard, and got the package. He even showed me the app they use for dispatching deliveries, it looks kinda like uber, but has an amazon logo.

Nevertheless, I can't find better deals than this. Can't beat the 5 year warranty and add the Amazon 3 year warranty for less than $4 for even better deal.

I have my own 32g SD class 10 card so that's covered. No GPS? Oh well. It's good enough for me.

Thanks for the tip. :dance:

Oh yeah, The quick mount. That's a plus.

And it's here! :dance:

Got a nice thank you card but wait... what's this? A typo ?? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom