play-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
Anyone here use Play-on to copy movies to dvd? Thinking about how i can download to dvd from Netflix for my personal collection. Some movies i have seen are only on Netflix and some are on You-tube. There are other sites as well. I wanted to know if it works and how well for saving mpeg4 to dvd.:whistling:

I use PlayOn to record stuff from Netflix and other streaming services to .mp4s but have never burned those recordings to DVD. I'm not aware of any built-in feature of PlayOn that does that, you will need separate 3rd party software to do that.

Correct me if i am wrong, But if i can download it, I should be able to record it or send it to dvd. Maybe at a reduced resolution?

I have never used Play-on, but if you are looking for a free software to burn mp4 movies to DVD...I use Sothink movie DVD maker.

It's very good at burning the mp4 movie, but it converts it to mp2 format before it burns it....but the quality is still good enough to watch.

EDIT: I am using version 3.8

In the privacy of my home. We can copy all the movies from Hbo, stars ect. Why not netflix?? As long as it is for myself. I don't think it is piracy. Piracy is when you copy and sell copys of movies.

Awesome, that's what I use to burn my mp4 movies to DVD..

It's pretty good for being a free software. :)

EDIT: I forgot to tell you that there is a water mark at the beginning of the video but then the rest of the video is fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom