Random Chit Chat

Well, if it's cat6 you can have your NAS/server hidden under the stairs and have 10gbit transfer between it and the other rooms. Probably only useful in REALLY niche cases, but still nice to have.

Well, if it's cat6 you can have your NAS/server hidden under the stairs and have 10gbit transfer between it and the other rooms. Probably only useful in REALLY niche cases, but still nice to have.

That's the plan, NAS under the stairs, then I can have some boxes running KODI in the lounge and in the bedroom so I can watch films whenever/where ever. link to a WAP upstairs, and one downstairs for decent coverage... I guess mostly it is good as I can have things I want to be properly reliable wired in, and leave wireless for phones.

I'm currently sat on a client site. conversations that I overhear is kind of demoralizing. or at least make me feel that I wouldn't like to work here.

i'm literally overhearing a conversation by one guy saying "so what happened Friday" that everyone disappeared, (he is admittedly a bit weird) the other guy says they all went out on Friday for a leaving do, but the guy who it was didn't want everyone to be there. - it sounds like they just left this one guy behind.

I guess that makes better sense of the, didn't we drink so much stories that happened earlier in the day. (all the people here are clearly in their thirties, should probably have stopped the "didn't we drink so much" stories!)

another story, two guys at the photocopier.

one says to the other "for a start it is grammatically incorrect"

Instantly I think, if that is the start of your argument, then your argument is really fucking weak.

I got my computer all up and running, Now Debs computer is acting up. It messes around while charging. Looks like the power supply is going bad again. This is #2!! Great Computer but lousy power supplys!!! Have to get another one....#3!! Why do they quit charging anyway?? Are they that cheap?? Have a 1000 buck computer and a 10 dollar charger, Whats wrong with this picture??

Back
Top Bottom