what you bought

I started a coloring book project few months back but I haven't got back into it. This is how far I got:

Later I found a good deal online and got these 4 books:

For a while I was using the pens on the left and later got the new box for more colors:

thinkgirly like them pal

That look like a commercial picture I pulled from a website which what Mrcheeses probably did too.

Looks like you're a phony and either you don't have a girly or it's attached to the end of your wrist. You talk about girly all the time that it started to smell like BS.

So reb, are you in prison?

reb, Stop IMing me and talk to me here out in the open. I'm sorry I offended you with the prison remark but you talk like a con. Can you explain that?

To show that you are for real, post a pic of you and your girly with a sheet of paper hand written with the name of this forum.

I'm giving him a chance to prove himself. If he did I'll welcome him to the board.

Got an old refurbished Dell 755 Optiplex (3.0 GHz CPU, 8 GB DDR2 RAM), 19" Monitor, Wi-Fi dongle, keyboard and mouse, with Windows 10 Home bundled for $156 total from Micomp (via Wally World). Everything worked great right out of the box, but I did switch monitors as I had a Sceptre 22" sitting around doing nothing. Only drawback to the 755 is the optical drive is ROM only. Pretty good deal, I thought...hey for $156, how can you go wrong!! :eek::D

$156 including monitor seems like a pretty decent deal. How large is the hard drive?

If you're not going to use the 19" screen you got with it, maybe you could sell that on Craigslist and recoup some of the money to make the system cost even less!

$156 including monitor seems like a pretty decent deal. How large is the hard drive?

If you're not going to use the 19" screen you got with it, maybe you could sell that on Craigslist and recoup some of the money to make the system cost even less!

It only has a 150 GB HDD, but it will accept a second HDD or SSD. I have a 320 GB that I'm going to add. I was a little leery about getting a "refurbished" computer, but for the price, I figured I'd take a chance...and it worked fine right out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom