Random Chit Chat

hehehe!! Man that was a rough trip! I don't like interstates! I like taking my time and enjoy the road. Stop when i want for as long as i want. This 1800+ mile trip at fast speeds don't work to good for me.I prefer the road less traveled. slower speeds and more scenery. At least i am done for a few more years. By then i will be some where else.Funny that Texas had issues with my Mail forwarding address on my drivers licence but Arizona don't. My new licence has my Florida address on it. Guess it sucks that they can't do anything about it. Az. don't have ANY issue with it. They are a RV friendly state! Its funny that one of the biggest rv clubs in the nation is in Texas!! Kind of a Double Standard! Another reason i will stay with Good Sam. OK, off the soapbox...

Perfect! Only issue is the steering box. I may just replace it instead of adjust it. Its 26 years old and has over 300,000 miles on it. Better safe than sorry.

Yeah, I've thought about upgrading to a 4k tv, but just can't justify it to myself yet. maybe by black friday the prices will be discounted enough to make them an impulse purchase for me...

I recently got myself a JVC 40" Full HD LED for only $391 all up. It isn't a smart tv and I didn't care because I use either my Chromecast or Android TV box.

New issue, Didn't notice it on the trip but the seal started leaking on the rear axle.Curb side. Now i have a super fun job.... The bearing is chewing up as i can hear it. Sounds almost like a bad U Joint. Only does it going forward. Can't do anything till first of the month so i just keep filling up the rear end and take it easy. If i remember the bearing is pressed on. Need to find a shop that will do that for me. Wonder if NAPA does that? I know they used to do that kind of work. But that was a long time ago. Hope they still do. I don't think that O'Reillys or auto zone does. Doubt advance auto too....
Figures it would do it on a trip, but like a Chevy it got me home!!

Back
Top Bottom