House MD is such a good TV show

Celery

Golden Master
As you'll remember I bought a bunch of TV seasons DVD sets at the thrift store. Among them was three House MD DVD sets, season 2-3-6. I enjoyed them a lot and I want the rest of the seasons.

I did a search and Amazon has a lot of single season DVD sets so I added up the others I don't have (1-4-5-7-8) and they are a mixture of new and used for $65+.

I noticed that Amazon has a complete set of 8 season DVD sets new for $60 so I debated on them and thought WTH and ordered it. Other sites wanted $120 used to $180 new for them.

I think I did good as I could sell the sets that I have to recover some cash. They were $3 apiece so WTH, sell em for $15. :D

They'll be here next week if not sooner. :cool:

A friend on one of my model railroad sites bought a new mini vacumn for his layout. His wife also likes it. 84 bucks on Amazon. I found the same on e bay for 37 and free shipping. I think i made him mad.....

I watched a few episodes of House on TV but couldn't stand the character House since he was such an arrogant b@stard. The stories weren't bad, I just didn't like him.

Hope you enjoy binge watching the show once your DVDs arrive.

I watched a few episodes of House on TV but couldn't stand the character House since he was such an arrogant b@stard. The stories weren't bad, I just didn't like him.

Hope you enjoy binge watching the show once your DVDs arrive.

I thought it worked well in the show, what I hated was in real life there seemed to be a fad where people though that if they behaved like an arrogant bastard it made them like House, and therefore really clever etc...

the point of the character is he can get away with being an arrogant bastard because he is really clever, not that the mannerism described made him really clever.

Anyway, really good series, I hope that you enjoy watching them.

I thought it worked well in the show, what I hated was in real life there seemed to be a fad where people though that if they behaved like an arrogant bastard it made them like House, and therefore really clever etc...

People can be stupid and God help those who believed they can be Ironman. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom