haloween

Reb

In Runtime
I bloody hate haloween me like fireworks any you like haloween my bro bloody hates it he having all plakky spiders sent him an he pissed off with them he had bags of em now

Last edited:
Never once in my life I've seen a Halloween event... err, festival/party?!?!... and we don't have them here.

Is it fun? I know at least the trick part is not, tho :p

I enjoy Halloween. The kids all dress up in their costumes and parade around the neighborhood door-to-door for candy.

Nowadays everyone gives those little miniature candy bars but when I was a kid we got full size bars and usually got enough candy in one night to keep us on a sugar high for weeks after.

We decorate our house with lights and pumpkins, it's all in good fun.

Last year we gave out candy to the kids for Halloween. Like strollin said it's really fun to see the kids dress up.

This year we will give out candy, but I really don't expect alot of trick or treaters.

Also last year my brother carved a pumpkin and put it outside on the front porch for kids to enjoy, and the squirrels got to it and ate half of the face off.

That was so funny.

Those annoying squirrels :p

Well, I guess that's the extent of "trick" in real life. Glad to know what I see in movies is just movies stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom