Random Chit Chat

It's gonna be difficult here at least at first. We always gave women the slip in public here (cutting in queues, hold back when they fight us, do nothing if one does something wrong) so dunno how's it gonna be when they drive. Not sure if I'm gonna be horny if one of them drive badly on front of me... you know, using the car's horn as I do with occasional awful male drivers.

horny

adjective
adjective: horny; comparative adjective: hornier; superlative adjective: horniest

1. 1.
    of or resembling horn.
    "a horny beak"

• hard and rough.
      "horny, dry skin"

2. 2.
    informal
    feeling or arousing sexual excitement.

So today I was in the supermarket before I had work. I was walking through and dropped my phone on the ground and killed half the screen. It didn't crack the screen but bottom left part of the screen didn't work. So luckily carrier's store was still open and I went got it replaced. Cost $199 but that will show up on my next bill.

Think I've learned my lesson about not having a case or screen protector on phones.

me dads angry with me he think i sent my bro haloween crap how you find out where sommat come from

So today I was in the supermarket before I had work. I was walking through and dropped my phone on the ground and killed half the screen. It didn't crack the screen but bottom left part of the screen didn't work. So luckily carrier's store was still open and I went got it replaced. Cost $199 but that will show up on my next bill.

Think I've learned my lesson about not having a case or screen protector on phones.
I have a case for my phone and I also carry insurance on it.

Back in 2003, I worked at a shop selling cell phones. A young lady came in and bought a top of the line Motorola flip-phone (no smart phones then) that cost $500. There were various promotions in place at the time so it ended up costing her only $50 out-of-pocket. She came back a few days later to buy the same phone again because she had lost the first one. When I rang it up and asked her to pay $500 + tax, she burst into tears. She thought it would only cost $50 for the 2nd phone but that's not the way those promotions work, it's one time only. She ended up calling her daddy who came down to the store and paid the $500+ for her.

Last edited:
The other day I noticed that one of the forum members, Cortb, lives near where I am working this week so contacted him and asked if he wanted to meet face-to-face. He agreed and we met this evening at a nearby Starbucks and and I enjoyed meeting and talking with him. Hope I didn't bore him by rambling on too much.

Have any others met any of forum members face-to-face?

Back
Top Bottom