Hey Dan, check this out

Nice work Celery, I am like you...if it costs too much for what you need, you make it yourself.

I'm pretty good at jerry rigging stuff. :D

Well...We are gonna be moving. The state of Texas wants us to tag our truck and 5th wheel before i can get there drivers license. Cost is over 800.00 bucks!!! Screw Texas!! Looking at two places, Arizona or Florida. Thinking Florida in the panhandle near Crestview. Tags and license cheap at both places. Our mail forwarding is in Crestview. Looks at the first of the year. Don't really want Arizona. Can go if we need to. Got to get the truck and trailer ready so i have plenty of time to get r done. Should get there in January sometime. Wheels up!!

Sorry to hear that Dan. I think Ariz is better for you. It's a warmer state and safer than Fla.

No hurricanes in Ariz. :cool:

Can, Yuma area is right along the mouth of gulf of California and they do get them. Not that often, but they do. Looking at panhandle of Florida to get a place. One we both like but still away for us to find out if they have a space for us. Its in Holt and there is camps for us if a hurricane comes through that way. I think i like the golf over the Colorado River. Nothing in stone yet. But for sure we leave state.

It's a shame that Texas treated you like that. $800 is out of the question for a friggin license.

Thats the truck trailer and license. They really love to rape you without being kissed first!!! It has really put a bad taste in my mouth over Texas. Its becoming the worst state next to California! I am going back to AZ. Get my license renewed there and go elsewhere.

Thats the truck trailer and license. They really love to rape you without being kissed first!!! It has really put a bad taste in my mouth over Texas. Its becoming the worst state next to California! I am going back to AZ. Get my license renewed there and go elsewhere.
That $800 for your truck and trailer is more than it's costing me for tags for my truck and trailer so I think it's WORSE than California. What year is your truck and your trailer? My truck is a 2005 Chevy 2500HD and my trailer is a 30ft. 2004 Wilderness. $500 for tags for both of them.

Back
Top Bottom